About the Role
DENX is looking for an Account Manager. This position is responsible for generating new clients, the retention, performance, and relationships of their assigned clients, and up-selling the DENX set of products to maximize revenue streams across their client base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Cold calling business owners, senior executives, and key decision-makers in companies across Southern Manitoba.
• Business knowledge
• Schedule appointments with prospects in order to demonstrate the benefit of DENX Marketing to their business and sell them on purchasing our services/products.
• Skillfully manage a pipeline of qualified prospects and convert them into customers
• Generate qualified leads on a regular basis to ensure there is constantly a full pipeline of prospects
• Must have excellent customer-facing skills to interact with both internal and external customers.
• Meet daily activity targets and monthly/quarterly sales targets
• Maximize sales opportunities by expertly hosting virtual presentations to prospects and clients alike
Experience, Competencies & Education:
A commitment to greatness – this is NOT a ‘job’ it is an opportunity to take your career and life to the next level.
Excellent sales skills, ideally B2B experience.
Ability to skillfully communicate and negotiate with high-level business executives and owners across a variety of industries.
Must have excellent client management skills.
A positive attitude with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
Strong work ethic, punctuality, and the ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
Strong inclination to creating profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
Attendance/Punctuality – consistently comes to work on time; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Strong persuasive speaking skills.
DENX is a full-service agency that develops, implements, and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team-oriented environment where integrity and work-life balance are valued, we want to talk with you.
DENX Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.